Just followed the link to print pre-orders and it tells me that pre-orders are disabled.
Mausritter: The Estate Adventure Collection
A downloadable adventure collection
Eleven all-new adventures for Mausritter
Huge and ancient, a mountain of stone. It stood even when the most wizened of mouse elders were young. The Estate dominates the landscape for miles around.
Nestled under the floorboards, the mouse settlement of Brickport, is beset by trouble on every side.
Above, huge creatures pace. The vicious cat-witch Sabrina jealously guards her domain. Outside, in the fields and pond and orchard, even stranger events are afoot. Can you help save the settlement before it’s too late, or will it be swallowed by the chaos that surrounds it?
More to explore than ever before
- Escape indoctrination in The Chapel of Eternal Peace, by Diogo Nogueira.
- Don't get burned by The Ember Tree, by L.F. OSR
- Cure the Queen's handmaiden in Fruit of the Orchard, by Madeleine Ember.
- Try not to get eaten by the Giant Snake is in the Sewer, by @gnarledmonster
- Find the sludge-coated crown in Mush Rush, by Bodie H.
- Battle mutant rats in Science & Sorrow, by Nate Treme.
- Race to win the prize of the Song of the Frogacle, by Ema Acosta.
- Bend time within The Ticking Tower, by Josiah S. Moore.
- Rescue the captive from the Tower of Soot, by Lazy Litch.
- Master the magic of The Wizard of Arms and Armour, by Amanda Lee Franck.
- Unearth the curse of Workers Work, Rulers Rule, by @skullfungus
Each presented in beautiful fully-illustrated pamphlet format, with included Item and Condition cards.
In order to download this adventure collection you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Typo fixes!Jan 11, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Ah yes, I should remove that link. It’ll be up for purchase once the kickstarter & preorders are delivered.
Amazing compilation of adventures! Great art and layout, amazing flavour, cool NPCs and it includes the unlabelled maps to show your players!
Amazing collection! The definitive starter kit for Mausritter adventures, I felt like it offers a ton of great entry points for new players and fun locations for easy world building. Each adventure is beautifully laid out and fit together nicely as a collection.
I missed the kickstarter, but pre-ordered it on backerkit. is it possible for me to get access to the pdf collection as well?
Yep, you should get an email with a key for the digital copies. Send me an email (isaac at isaacwilliams dot net) with your details if you haven’t and I’ll sort it out.
The format is excellent and the adventures are awesome! Can someone explain to a non native english speaker what is an applejack (from the orchad adventure)? I only find stuff about my little pony and drinks.
Applejack is brandy made from apples. I assume its use here is clever wordplay on Rotten (Fermented) Apples!